*Said in a high pitch excited tone* “All you have to do is use the products and then reccomend them to your friends and family !! They sell themselves!”
We have all heard that sometime eh ?
An up line or someone at an event making this whole thing sound SO EASY.
Heres what most and even the person speaking on stage do not realize..
.That sort of shit works if you are already popular, already an influencer and already have a following.
If you have none of the above why would anyone care what you are taking or doing ?
I learnt a lesson a few years ago and it stuck with me “You are either punished or rewarded for the life you lived BEFORE network marketing”
Basically if you was super popular on facebook obviously the transition to using facebook to market etc is alot easier.
I mean lets face it some people post total crap and get a tonne of engagement right ? That’s simply down to influence n
ot quality of content.
This is why you get top earners coaching people spam, because that is what worked for them ! They was rewarded usually for being super popular or “one of the cool kids” before their biz op.
So the key to selling more product is not to focus on the product but to focus on you becoming an influencer or someone worth following.
Because like i said above even the great product wont sell itself if you dont have this..
I mean if the products sold themselves why the hell would they need you in the first place!?
Ok so influence ….
1) You need some sort of brand. You have to have your OWN identity so you are something more than just another person selling stuff on FB.
2) You need a target market … How can you write compelling content and messages to individuals if you are speaking to everyone and anyone?
3)Content Or Value … Social media is like the TV now people want information or to be entertained, if you are doing neither they are looking at someone else to get their TV fix..
4) Consistency in the market place is key, why would i follow or listen to someone who only turns up every so often or cant be bothered to provide value to me ?
5) Be like the type of person they want to become….If you are looking to inspire help and change lives of others you need to master your inner game to be at the standard you can help others.
6) Get some results or social proof … This sort of stuff goes a long way when influencing people it does not have to be something huge. But you need to be proud of what you achieve and be willing to share it.
Hope these tips helped if they did and you would like to learn how to master all the above + Become unstoppable at sales and recruiting in your home business
Check out this – www.mattrichardsonline.com/tmbb
Join My FREE Telegram Channel For Daily Motivational Audios
If you enjoyed “Can your MLM Products Really Sell Themselves?” please comment and share this blog.